Can´t update Cornerstone to 3.1.3

Hi,

I can´t update the latest version of cornerstone. This is the message I get in wordpress:

“An error occurred while updating Cornerstone: The update cannot be installed because we will be unable to copy some files. This is usually due to inconsistent file permissions. includes/classes/styling/class-font-manager.php”

Any ideas how to fix this?

-Timo

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you working locally or in your hosting server? This issue is because of your inconsistent file permissions. Please check out this codex to correct the permissions of your WordPress installation. You can check it out here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_File_Permissions

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,

I checked from my hosting provider and they said my permissions look fine. I also tried to change the permission in the includes/classes/styling/class-font-manager.php file to allow the update but it didn´t work.

Any other ideas why the update is not working?

-Timo

Hi There,

Do you have the Wordfence or iTheme Security plugins installed on your website?

Could you please try manually update your Cornerstone plugin?

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass/FTP Account of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.