Can´t find site identity options

Hi ,

I couldnt reply on my last question

this is why I have to open a new thread.
I am sorry but I can´t find the site identity tab you told me.
When I open up Appearance-Customizer-> I can only find a tab to go to the Customize X in Theme-Options. And in there I cant find a tab with site identity settings.

Thanks for your help

Hi There,

From the latest version of X/Pro theme, we’ve moved the Site Identity option to Appearance > Customize.

If you couldn’t find it, it might be your theme is outdated. Please check and update your theme to the latest version.

https://theme.co/changelog/

Let us know how it goes!

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I am on the latest versoin 6.2.5
When I go to Appearance->customize, I get the attached view, nothing more. When I click on the theme options I don´t find the site identity.

Hey Sören,

We don’t have that issue in our test site and it’s unlikely to be caused by neither X nor Cornerstone but to be sure, please first switch to the parent theme then check if the issue persists. If it’s fixed, you might have custom code in your child theme that is causing the issue. You should consult with a third party developer for this case.

If the issue persists, please disable all optimizations in your Autoptimize plugin and clear all caches. Then, deactivate all third party plugins. Check again if the issue persists.

Also ensure you’ve installed X properly. The X folder should be under wp-content/themes. A common mistake is installing X in a sub-directory like wp-content/themes/x/x.

If you’ve installed X correctly and all third party plugins are deactivated and the parent theme is active, please give us WordPress Admin and FTP credentials in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Hi there,

you were right. Once again it was a plugin that caused the error.
thank you

You’re welcome. Glad you’ve found the conflicting plugin.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.