Can see any photos on a page

I

After updated to the new update now all my photo on a page are gone. I have tried to re-upload new ones still won’t show. Can see them in the editor but not on the live view. Can seem to find a way how this is happening.

This is the page with the problem. https://estechnalogy.com/reputation-management-solution/

Hi Johnathan,

Thank you for writing in, based on what I’ve seen from other users updating, these things could help:

• Make sure PRO is updated to the latest version. I see you have pro-v3.0.0, please update that to 3.0.2
  • Disable Smush lazy loading if you’re using that plugin.
  • Clear any caching plugins you may be using, and your browser cache.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If you’re still having issues after this, please provide us login credentials in a secure note, we’d be happy to take a closer look.

Cheers!

Thank you I updated didn’t fix turned off Lazy loading and CDN from Smush and it came back. It put be in that plugin.

Hey Johnathan,

Yes, turning off the lazy loading feature provided by the Smush fixes the issue. We’re glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.