Can save page

Hi,
I can’t save this page anymore, and I don’t know why!?
can you please help me?
Thank you
Nimue
https://nimuefichtenbauer.com/spia-2/

Hello Nimue,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the page and also tested on the W3 validator to see if there’s some issues with the syntax and I don’t see any major issues. Further checking the website, I see it’s using old version of X Theme 6.5.6 and Cornerstone 3.5.4. Please update X Theme and Cornerstone to latest version which as of today is X 7.0.4 and 4.0.4. Once you have updated X Theme and Cornerstone, please clear cache and test the page again.

Please take a look at following resources to update X Theme:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Thank you, I did update both, cleared the cache and I was able to save a minor change once, now it blocks me again.

Also I have noticed that cornerstone context looks really funky…
Like this… I haven’t and wouldn’t ever do a icon list in the last and smalles section for example. This doesn’t make any sense at all.

Nor have I added a list in the middle section…
it shoul look like this.

So why are there now icon lists everywhere?

This is really frustrating, for I’m working since two weeks on this page, and I wanted to make the final changes today and now everything is messed up.
Thjis is going on on the whole page not only in this section.
So your help is greatly appreciated!!!

I provided you with the login details.
Thank you!
Nimue

Hello Nimue,

I have logged in and inspected your page. I found out that you are using some of the elements incorrectly. For example, the headline element. You are not supposed to insert a <p> tag in it because in the live view, it is already wrapped with a heading tag. Nesting a paragraph tag inside a heading tag is invalid and incorrect syntax.

<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="color: #000000;">Special Beta Launch Offer included!</span> <br />
</p>

If you need to center or change the color for the headline element, please use the element options. I can see why you are doing that way because you are using just the basic mode. I went to X > Settings > Permission > User Preferences and I have enabled the Advanced Mode for you. I edited your headline and only inserted this plain text:

Special Beta Launch Offer included!

Please see the secure note.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.