Can not update cornerstone 3.5.4 in X-theme 4.3.4

Hi!

I just downloaded your cornerstone plugin (version 3.5.4) and I’m trying to install it in X-theme (version 4.3.4).
When I try to install it, an alert shows up saying “destination folder already exists…”
I’ve tried to deactivate the older version first (in wordpress), but nothing works so far…

I’ve also deactivated the older version manually (through cPanel), but then an alert shows up saying “This license can not be activated…” and I can’t add elements (text, images, widgets…) to the pages I’m working on.

Do I have to install (buy) your latest version of the X theme so they can work together?

I appreciate any help I could get.

Thanks.

Isaí

Hi Isaí,

It is recommended to always have the latest version for both X and Cornerstone to avoid incompatibility issues.

The message you are getting suggests that X is already installed in the system. If you want the latest version, login through FTP then go to wp-content/themes then renamed the current x directory you see in there to something else then you should be able to install X again from the admin.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.