Can not select image in 'Add Media'

Hello,

I was trying to set up some pages in a site I’m working on, and have run into a new issue I’ve never had happen before:

I can not insert images into a “post”.

For example, if I try to select a logo image for my topbar:

Clicking ‘Insert into post’ is completely non-functional.

Checking the javascript console presented me with the following information:

I appreciate any advice or help!

Thank you very much

Hi @Johnlop317,

This can be caused by several possible cases that I will list them here:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. If you have a Child Theme, please change that to the parent theme and test the case.
  4. Change the theme from X or Pro to the default theme of WordPress and go to the post and try to add a featured image, it might be an original WordPress installation issue on your case.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Christopher,

I updated the Pro theme from 6.5 to 6.5.2, and everything is working in order now.

Thank you very much!
John

You’re welcome, John. Glad we’re able to help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.