Can I save a footer bar as a global block?

Hey there,
can I save a footer bar as a global block?
If not: How can I add the same footer bar I already got to a different website with the xtheme installed?
Thanks for your help

Hi There,

Regretfully there is no such option in the footer builder to make a footer bar as global block.
But you can save a footer as template and use it is other places through template manager.

Remember one thing footer template doesn’t work in X theme, its only for Pro footer builder.

Thanks

Thank you,
I tried to export the bar I’am talking about, but when uploaded to a different domain with the pro theme, the footer builder gives me a blank bar thats it

Hello There,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.