Can I remove padding from a column?

Hi, I’ve noticed the default for a header within a column is to create a gap above the header in the column. Is there any way to remove the excess padding from the top of the column.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

http://kadampanewyork.org/retreats/international-winter-retreats/registration-accommodation

Question 1: All the columns by default have a larger padding on the top than on the bottom – is that something I can change?

Question 2: When this page, and any other page with H1 tags, go into mobile view (in particular smaller devices with vertical view) the H1 text on longer words gets cut off. You can see this with many headers on this page: in particular Registration and Accommodations, Booking instructions. Is there an easy fix for this?

Hi there,

1. because the header does have separate margin other than the column itself you see that effect. Please kindly use the helper classes to add then in the Class input box of any element to strip out padding or margin. For more information:
  1. You can enable the responsive text functionality to have the font of the title smaller for those devices. For more information:

Hope it helps.