Can i create site like Integrity-1 wiht X Pro

Hello there,
I am really facing lots of problem with X Pro theme. Could not able add a full width video header and that video is not showing in mobile devices.

Further to this, how can i create 4 pop ups after the video shown in the http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/ ?

Please help.

Hey @empires,

The video header for the Integrity 1 demo is making use of a Revolution Slider then setting it as the Below Masthead slider of the page:

For steps on how to replicate the slider using Rev Slider, please check this thread:

Hope this helps.

Thank you for giving me a new direction. In slider revolution, i have added a video on revolution slider however auto play is set to ON, but i have to click on play button to start the video. Not playing automatically.

Any inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hello @empires,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I tried taking a look at the website to see the problem that causing and it’s asking for login details. Please take a look at the solution shared in following thread:

In case issue is still there, please share website login details and site login credentials in secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

The link you provided for the integrity-1 slider demo replication doesn’t work (https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/integrity-1-revolution-slider-demo). It says that the thread either doesn’t exist or is private. Is there any way that I could see this thread?

Hello Jamal,

Thanks for writing in!

Shared link is from old Themeco forum and sometimes the URL’s won’t work. Current forum uses Discourse that’s customized to suit our requirement. Rather then clicking the link, please try opening the link in a new tab and it should work fine. Here’s a screencast that you can take a look.

I also recommend you to take a look at suggestion posted in following thread:

If you have more questions, please create a new ticket as posting on a ticket created by different user causes lot of confusion which slows the response time.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.