Calendar updated, nothing is working

Hello there,

It looks like the calendar is not working despite it has been updated (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/again-issues-with-mec-calendar/28822/12). Despite all events are being shown in the calendar background nothing it is shown on the frontend. I never experienced anything like this and I am very annoyed but the whole process.

With best regards

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

There is no news about it yet, it still active in our issue tracker. But I’d like to know if there are other issues after the update. Your thread initial issue is about filter/search that default to 2020. Please provide further information if there are other issues after the update.

Thanks!

Hello,

As I wrote in my previous posts, there are several problems with the plugin:

1. Filtering is not working.
  2. Later, after the penultimate update of the plugin, events don’t show in the frontend, single events aren’t editable, they look awful.

I use X theme for other projects and it is a fantastic theme. It is a real pity the bundled calendar plugin has so many flaws, which didn’t get a solution even after almost 3 months after they were highlighted. I assume the only solution in my case is to redo the whole work using another plugin and to forget about modern calendar.

With best regards

Hey @dorualex,

We’re sorry to hear that. I tried to login to your WP admin but the credentials in your previous thread does not work anymore. Please also provide more details how we can arrive to the issue.

Thanks.

Hey @dorualex,

I checked your Events page and there are events.

I checked one of your single event page also and it displays fine and can be edited. The only issue I saw was the sidebar was empty. It works if you change the design to Modern style. This could be a bug also. I’ll forward it to our issue tracker. Please stay tuned for updates.

Thanks.

I am sorry but I had enough of this plugin full of problems and bugs. Please consider this topic closed. I will switch to another calendar even it means to redo a lot of work. I will also write a review about the worst plugin I ever had to deal with. I think is fair towards other potential customers to let them know what is waiting for them.

Best regards