Buttons overlapping revolution slider

Dear experts,
I’m building this new page www.psicologo.help and if i see the home page on my wide screen computer, the for buttons on the top right side are ok. But if i see it from my smallaer computer or my mobilephone, these objects overlap.
Any idea on how to solve this issue?
thank you
m

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

ok, sorry for the inconvenience

Hi There,

No Inconvenience at all!

Please use the buttons shown on the scrreenshot to align your buttons according to the screen sizes.

Hope it helps!

HI,
I don’t have those buttons, see picture I uploaded, thanks

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

ok i send it with secure note

Your site won’t load on my end. Please check if your have custom Grid Size on so you’ll have that option. See https://www.themepunch.com/faq/incorrect-position-or-size-for-text-button-or-shape/ for more details.

Thanks.

1 Like

ok
i did it, and now I have those Icons. I positioned the buttons for each version of the display. On the wordpress rev slider interface I see them as not overlapping, in the real world they still overlap
thank you for your help

Hi There,

I have repositioned your buttons and they seem to be responding better on the front end.

Please take a look.

sorry, what is the front end?
thanks

Hey There,

@Joao mean the live view of the page.

Cheers.

1 Like