Buttons not rendering correctly after updating Cornerstone plugin

And I received this email after I updated the plugin:

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, Cornerstone.

Error Details

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 22 of the file /www/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/definitions/button.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function x_values_element_button() in /www/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/definitions/button.php:22
Stack trace:
#0 /www/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-manager.php(106): require_once()
#1 /www/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-manager.php(98): Cornerstone_Element_Manager->load_files(Array, ‘/www/wp-content…’)
#2 /www/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-manager.php(9): Cornerstone_Element_Manager->register_native_elements()
#3 /www/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php(248): Cornerstone_Element_Manager->setup()
#4 /www/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php(290): Cornerstone_Plugin_Base->loadComponent(‘Element_Manager’)
#5 /www/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-front-end.php(28): Cornerstone_Plugin_Base->component(‘Element_Manager’)
#6 /www/wp-includes/class-wp

Hello Erica,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website URLs listed in licence manager and I see that X Theme 6.5.6 and Cornerstone 3.5.5 is being used on both the website.

Please update X Theme and Cornerstone to latest version which as of today is X 7.0.4 and Cornerstone 4.0.4 in order to avoid conflict and new version comes with host bug fixes and improvements.

Please take a look at following resources to update X Theme and Cornerstone:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.