Buttons in upper image

i was hoping someone could help is there a way of pushing the upper image into the bar below as i want to move the buttons above so they float as such in the bottom right of the upper image

forgive the crude red line.

Thanks
Simon

Hello Simon,

Thanks for writing in!

To resolve your issue, please edit your header back. In your first bar, you will need to add another container and that is where you place your buttons. You must make sure that the container has 100% and align the contents to the right so that the buttons will look like floating to the position where you wanted it to be.

Hope this make sense.

I am sorry i dony know what you mean i want the buttons to look as if they are attached the the top blure bar but still have the image of the hot tub go all they way down to the top blue bar

Hello Simon,

I am confused with your request. Do you want to reposition the buttons to the lower right corner to the hot tub image or make the hot tub image cover the blue bar?

As what I have understand based from the screenshot with red lines, you would like to move up the buttons to the lower right corner of the hot tub image. What I’ve explain in my previous reply would pretty much solve it.

Please clarify further. Or maybe you can send us the login details so that we can edit your header. You can add your login details in a secure note in you next reply. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.