Button Text Wont Appear After Cornerstone Update

Hello there,

I need a quick help for the button on my homepage. I already have a version of X version 6.5.5 and it is not asking for update. So for me this means that it is the latest version.

But the button text and the button icon still wont appear after the update of Cornerstone?

Can you please check?

Thank you.

Hello Shlomo,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website and can see latest version of Cornerstone is being used (also mentioned in the ticket). At the same time as you have mentioned and visible on website, you are using X Theme 6.5.5 which is old version X Theme and also not compatible with Cornerstone version that’s there on the website and will usually cause compatibility issues, which may be the reason why Button text is not showing.

It’s mentioned that you are not getting update notification for X Theme. Please do following:

1. Under X > Validation >Automatic Updates click Check Now under Checked Every 12 Hours.

You also have the option of manually updating X Theme to latest version 7.0.4. Please take a look at our theme update guide and scroll down to Manual Update section to update theme manually.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

1 Like

Oh, I never know… I just updated it and it worked! Thank you very much.

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.