Button text and colours

Since the latest update the colours used for button text and background have changed and I am unable to change them back.

Regards

Hi There,

Could you please try changing the Advanced Mode to Always On under X > Settings?

Let us know how it goes!

Hi,

I followed your instructions. Managed to get some changes through, but they would only show up after I logged out of WordPress. Does that make sense?

Also the buttons I use for the tags on my blog page are also showing the wrong text colour (making them unreadable given the background colour) and I can’t get those altered either.

Regards

Hi rgboyle,

There is another place that you need to check for this and it is X > Theme Options > Buttons.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

Hi,

This is what I have been using but it does not affect the tag “buttons” with each blog post both on the main blog page and on the individual blog pages. See the attached, where the text is unreadable, but I can’t change the text colour. I suspect it was done correctly via CSS but somehow has been overwritten or corrupted.

Regards

Hi @rgboyle,

Please add this CSS to your global custom CSS to override it.

.entry-footer a {
color: #fff !important;
opacity: 1 !important;
}

Please change the color to your preference.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.