Button Settings not applying

Hello, I went to theme options, modified my button and hover styles etc, and then when I go to a page and try to apply the button element, it resets to the Preset (integrity for example). How do I apply my buttons I customized from the theme options?

Hi @mtraps,

Thanks for writing in.

Try this solutions below.

1. Check if you have the latest version of the theme.

If not, update your setup to the latest version.

1. Clear site and browser cache.

2. Check for plugin conflicts. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

If still not helping, please share us your URL and admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

I just downloaded it fresh from the site, so its updated and I have no plugins yet.

Hi There,

Sorry for the confusion, V2 Button element has its own configurations. If you need the button to follow the global styling (Theme Options) please utilize the Classic Button element instead.

Thanks,

Oh so If I want to take from my main styling from theme options I use the classic elements?

Hello @mtraps,

Yes, to inherit button style from theme options panel you need to use Classic button element.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.