Button not view-able or editable in cornerstone builder

Hi

has anyone noticed you cannot edit buttons since new update, need help fixing this please

can no one answer? I try making new buttons and they appear, but then i go out and go back in and they are no longer there, only there on actual web page. cleared my cache and turned all minifys and caches off

Hello @markmay1991,

Thanks for asking.

Please try out following solutions and let us know the outcome as to whether or not you are able to edit Buttons.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Note: Please don’t bump thread after you have created the ticket as it slows down the response time by pushing the ticket back into the queue. If you want to add more information, please edit the message and add your message in the same.

Thank you.

Hi Prasant

I have tried everything

I deactivated every other plugin, cleared all caches and everything and increase memory

It was only after recent update

Hello @markmay1991,

Thanks for updating the thread.

In that case, please share website login details in secure note for us to take a closer look

Thanks.

I have sent secure not let me know if you are able to get in

all the best

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
This is due to the arrow (>>) that you have used in the button.

Which is considered as a broken HTML tag by the editor. when I remove that the button comes back.

Instead of putting arrow please use HTML tag like » to get the similar arrow. Also you can active graphics in the buttons.

Hope this helps!

thanks basanta!

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.