Button link to page in pro builder

I’m having a really frustrating issue with buttons in the Pro Builder.
It doesn’t happen every time but most of the time, when I click a button to edit it in the pro builder, it takes me to the page linked through the button. It’s infuriating because there is no way to get back that I can find unless you refresh the page.

Is anyone else getting this issue and is there a way to resolve it?

Thank you

Hey Hannah,

Are you using the most latest version of Pro? I have just tried to test a classic and a V2 button and assigned links to them and I am not getting the issue that you have mentioned. Perhaps it is something specific to your setup that is causing it.

Try to have the PHP memory limit of your site increased.

To do this, please login through FTP then edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Here is a details article about the PHP Memory Limit that is in our Knowledge Base:

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

If you are still having an issue, please provide us with the admin details of your site in a Secure Note so that we can check this further.

Hi Jade,

Thank you for your response. I tried it out, and confirmed with the host company that it has worked but I’m still having issues with it.

If you need to replicate it, head to our homepage (I’ll add a secure note with link and login) and in the three blocks close to the top of the page if you click Sage 50 or Sage 200 both link off to the page rather than editing the button.

Thank you

Hi @hannahlincoln,

I can see the issue and there are errors on the page:

Please try to fix all custom codes that resulted on above error. Try again after that. If the issue persist, please try another basic troubleshooting step which is plugin conflict test. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

At the moment you can access it using Skeleton mode.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.