Button hidden below 980px screen size

I’ve tried everything I can think of with inline css to get the button to stay on the screen. But below 980px the button is hidden. Buttons on other pages are just fine. I have no extra CSS or JS that would hide buttons on this page.

It is only happening on the home page. It is the big green button at www.myoaid.com.

If anyone can offer insight.

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for reaching out.

Looks like you have enabled the Hide During Breakpoints option. Please inspect your button and go to Customize section, and toggle off the hide options.

Thanks!

I should have mentioned that I checked, double checked, and triple checked that :frowning:

Anymore thoughts? That isn’t an issue unfortunately.

Hello @ShawnTerry,

Are you referring to this button?

The “Hide During Breakpoints” option were applied to the section. Please check the section. You can use the skeleton mode to edit the page for faster response and easy access of the elements on the preview area.

Please let us know how it goes.

I am talking about this button. I added that other section to test. Turns out that it will not show only in this one section for some reason. it DOES show if I copy that button to another section.

Hey @ShawnTerry,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Note added

Hello @ShawnTerry,

I was able to logged in and checked the page. It appears that you have 4 sections and only two section is visible at a time. I have disabled all the “Hide During Breakpoint” option in all of your elements so that you can see it. Please remove any of the section or element that will not be part of your design.

Please check your page now.

OMG I feel so stupid for forgetting that I had duplicated that and STILL didn’t see it. Thank you for your time. I really appreciate it.

No problem.
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

Happy Holidays!!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.