Button Colours

i need to be able to have two different types of button colours on my site something which i thought would of been very simple but i cannt not seem to get this

this is what i want

and this is what i get even after setting the button colours in the page settings

can someone help please

Hi @simonmphoto,

Thanks for writing in and I’m here to help :slight_smile:

Please check this KB https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizations-implementing-additional-button-colors/206.

If you’re on V2 elements, then there should available options for changing the color, and the preset option is also available if you save the styling and use it to other buttons manually. Perhaps you can provide the exact URL where these buttons are? I could provide further information based on its current setup.

Thanks!

hi thanks for getting back to me the url where the buttons are located is

Hi There,

Please make sure you set the base background color NOT the interaction background(it’s for hover):

If it still doesn’t work, please provide us with your admin account so we can take a closer look.

Thank you.

i have tried what you suggested although it was already set to that and i have even changed the hoover to transparent but it seems to be pulling the colours from the default theme settings

admin details in secure note

Hi,

I tried editing the page and tried adding some custom css but it’s not saving.

Please try adding the code below in your wp-config.php file

set_time_limit(300);
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You may add it before this line of code.

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.