Button and burger in horizontal navigation

I’d like to have a clean header and have the website logo on the left and on the right the burger menu and a button with a call to action in it. I want it like this on all devices.

Could you help me make that happen? I am having touble finding where I would make the necessary changes.

Thanks

Hi Richard,

Thank you for writing in, I see you have both X and PRO license. Is the site in question in X or PRO? Because if it X it will require a customization which is outside of the support that we can offer.

But with PRO you can achieve that with the PRO Header Builder.

Pro - Header and Footer Builder Introduction

Cheers!

Ah, right. I do have pro but it is on a site that I don’t need it on but I believe its not possible to down grade one license and upgrade another.

I will consider upgrading to pro but I did find that it did a lot more than I needed 99% of the time and I preferred X. I’m not sure I want to spend the money for Pro just to fix this one thing.

Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

Hello Richard,

Thanks for updating the thread.

As the product in question is X Theme, the changed you are looking for will require some custom development work and as mentioned in previous reply it falls outside the scope of support we can offer. However, with Pro theme header builder it’s fairly easy to design the layout.

In case you are not comfortable with custom development work then I suggest you to get in touch with a developer. You can also post the requirement in the community run Facebook group or Themeco Peer to Peer Forum. Here’s the URL:

Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.