Business hours from googleapis - Pro – Child Theme

Hello,

How do I insert business hours from maps.googleapis into an element that will show ‘today’s hours’ and whether the business is open or not? I have Pro’s child theme active.

I have the link: https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/place/details/json?placeid=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&fields=opening_hours&key=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also have the place ID and key, all validated and enabled I do get return data, the maps element is displaying properly but I would like to add today’s hours and status to my header:

Eg. We are OPEN - Thursday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm

Thank you

Hi @luiscardona23,

To display the result of the JSON file to Header element inside the builder, you need to create a custom shortcode out of it. Unfortunately, this will be outside the scope of our support. I found this article that migh help you. The article is not exactly using Googlemap JSON result but the idea is there converting JSON array into a wordpress shortcode. In case you are not familiar with this, it would be better to consult a web developer. Thank you for understanding.

Ok, I will seek outside support.

Awesome!
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.