Bundled plugin issue

@Rad, as explain here i can’t install or update plugins provided with Pro.

Hi There,

I got this error message white updating your plugin:

This issue is not related to theme or plugin. Please contact to your hosting provider about this issue, ask to increase the cURL timeout to 999 seconds.

Let us know how it goes!

Done but nothing change. My principal problem is to install other/new bundled plugins like slider revolution.
i have other installations on this hoster and they are ok. But 2 of them are not working for PRO plugin install.

Hey @FloChambolle,

When I install a plugin from Pro > Validation, it says it’s successful but when I go to the plugins page to activate, the plugin is not there. Looks like a permission issue. Would you mind giving us FTP access?

Thanks.

Of course @christian_y

Hi @FloChambolle,

This is weird, the warnings in the debug log was misleading and when I deactivated the Wordfence, the fatal error starts displaying.

[08-Jul-2018 17:43:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2440196584 bytes) in /home/***/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3184

I’ve been increasing the memory limit without success, but I noticed that it’s trying to allocate 2440196584 bytes which is equivalent to 2GB. That’s too big, is there a way we can check the system what’s using this much of memory? Maybe your hosting provider could provide more information.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot. I will contact theme tomorrow morning

No problem.
Please let us know how it goes then.

My hosting provider have change many parameters but nothing happened.
I have the same problem with an other site with Pro and an other withe X. But always with this provider (o2switch).
And your theme is working with other providers like OVH, but other themes are working with this provider.
So i’m searching… what can be incompatible between your product and this provider (because i work withe theme and your theme for the major part of my clients…)

Hi @FloChambolle

I tried to check your website by now, but I couldn’t log in your website either via WordPress Dashboard nor via FTP, could you please check this issue for us?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.