Bugs & Update

Hi there

I’m new to “X” and I hope I’m not doing anything wrong in the forum by asking some questions regarding the problems I’m currently facing. In the end, I didn’t find appropriate topics when doing a quick search.

Well then, I have the following problems:

1. My Accordion is all open and cannot be closed. The “x” turns around, but the sections don’t close or open
  2. Using Inpage-Links (#id), I get a jQuery-Error, anchor-links links don’t work anymore
  3. According to apex, the current version of the X-theme is 6.0.4 - in my WP-dashboard I get 5.2.5 as currently installed version and it tells me, that there is no update available. What is true now?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best,
Andy

Hello @livingtech,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

All the problems you’ve stated are related to compatibility issue with your theme installation. You have X 5.2.5 and Cornerstone 3.0.4 which aren’t compatible. You need to update to the latest X 6.0.4.

Here’s a guide to help you update your theme:

For more info about our new releases: https://theme.co/changelog/

Hope this helps.

Hi @jumar

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. Did really help. Update was easy and quickly done. Problems disappeared.
Thanks!

Best,
Andy

Glad to hear it and thanks for letting us know!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.