Bug with woocommerce since the update

Hello, since i updated woocommerce, the theme it’s not working anymore for the price. But it works with another theme so it’s Xtheme the problem. How i fix that ?

thanks

Hello @vabis8,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please note that as of today the compatible version of WooCommerce is 3.4.2. The latest version of WooCommerce is 3.4.3. In that regards please downgrade from WooCommerce 3.4.3 to version 3.4.2. Please note that before releasing any plugin update we have to make sure that it’s compatible with our products. This is to make sure to minimise the probability of something going wrong with customer website because of plugin update. We may not instantly release the update from our end as compatibility test takes some time.

To learn about the latest and compatible versions of bundled and supported plugins, please take a look at following doc:

Thanks.

mmmm i did what you told me and nothing’s working… Also, now the X addon it’s all bizarre… I send you a picture. So something is wrong with the theme…

Hi There,

If you’re using a caching plugin, you need to purge your server cache after updating your theme. If you’re using a CDN service like CloudFlare, you need to clear it’s cache as well.

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

Hi there, i don’t have a caching plugin, and no CDN service.
I’ll send the login credentials in the next note.

Hello There,

I found the following error:

Please do update both X theme and cornerstone. Current installed version on your site is not compatible. See latest version [here].(https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195)
Check after everything was updated.

Ok… i had to do it manually because all the dashboard was bizarre, but it’s working now. Thanks !

Glad all is working now.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.