Bug - Row Width Ignored

After newest update, random row widths are now ignored. You set the width to 50% or 50px or anything, and it’s totally ignored. Second bug I found in 5 minutes using the new update. Sheesh.

Hello Sheesh,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

1. Can you please confirm that you have updated X Theme and Cornerstone to the most recent version? As of now the latest version is X Theme 6.4.1 and Cornerstone 3.4.1. I tested the Row width property on Cornerstone and Pro Theme Content builder and on my local setup it’s working fine. Please make sure that both X Theme and Cornerstone is of latest version.
  2. If you have updated X Theme and Cornerstone to the latest version then please try testing for plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I’m using Pro and it’s the latest version. Be sure to read the customer’s full question before responding. In this case, I opened with “after newest update”. So if there wasn’t a plugin conflict BEFORE the update, why would there be one after? So Pro’s code changes and all new bugs become other plugins’ fault? And how many plugins stay active in the Pro editor anyway? Do you guys have a list of these plugins? If not, you definitely should, seeing as blaming plugins is the default response to nearly every support request - you’d think you would want to back this up with a known list of the relatively few plugins that are active a) in the admin, b) while using Pro editor. I know of none so I’d like to see this list when you have it ready.

As I said in my previous post, I’m reporting this as a confirmed bug, meaning I’ve been able to replicate it on two separate sites with totally different sets of plugins, and the bug did not occur on either site prior to Pro 2.4. At this point, what’s going to happen is that this thread is going to die off because I have nothing else to offer and then a few days to a few weeks from now, a point release will address the bug I am reporting. This has been the case for 14 of the last 16 bugs I’ve reported. I don’t have the time or clearance to give you guys Admin access to client sites for every bug I report. Feel free to do as you wish with this bug report.

Hi,

Thanks, yeah I was able to replicate the issue, its happening if you enable the Marginless Columns option. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker and introduce to Dev Team to make sure they are aware of it.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.