Bug in Cornerstone Page Builder

See video below:

And also…

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 1.2.3
  • X theme 5.2.2
  • Cornerstone 2.1.3

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

I performed the update. Now the site looks ok in the live version, but the Cornerstone page builder looks all wrong. See screen recording below:

Hello,

Unfortunately the credentials provided do not seem to be working.

I am getting the following message when trying to login to your website.

ERROR: The password you entered for the username webmaster is incorrect. Lost your password?

Please provide a new password.

Thank you

I generated a new password and updated the secure note.

Hi,

Can you try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

I disabled all the non-Themeco plugins. The problem still persists.

Hi there,

It’s the same content but just rendered in the builder differently due to RevSlider’s javascript errors. Now that I checked it, there are more issues which could be related to the version of your PHP. It’s old and a lot of features are deprecated or not available, and new plugins are using the features that are only available in PHP latest versions.

Please try upgrading your PHP version to 5.6 or greater.

Thanks.

http://piexec.com/phpinfo.php

I’m already on version 5.6

In Slider Settings > Problem Handlings of your homenew slider, I enabled Put JS Includes to Body and the Cornerstone builder layout was fixed.

If it’s disabled, it will break.

The setting is good in case of JS conflicts mostly caused by third party plugins and optimizations. For more details about the setting, please see https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/problem-handlings/

Thanks.

You are awesome!

More issues. See video below:

After Embedding video content, I cannot select the content area. It is not clickable to edit the code.

My embedded Ess Grid, I cannot click the navigation. It does not work.

Hi there,

Like I mentioned before, there are many issues, you need to upgrade your PHP first before we continue. I see that your PHP version in your provided URL is 5.6, but the PHP version here http://gbts.piexec.com under Admin > Dashboard > Debug Info shows that it’s 5.4. Maybe your site has local php.ini that override the global one, and that local is still configured for 5.4.

That issues you’re having in the video and in the previous one(revslider) are all related to javascript. Maybe some features aren’t fully loaded. We’ll see once the PHP version is fixed. Plus, the slider should display in the builder without a need to toggle on the Put JS Includes to Body. It only means that there is a problem with your current setup. Please contact your hosting provider about the PHP version, and show them the version being displayed under the debug info section.

Thanks!

ignore gbts.piexec.com. I’m developing the site on gbts.piexec.biz

Hi there,

I see, there is no permanent URL. In that case, please provide the login credentials for that one. I tried the one you previously provided and dit’s not working.

Thanks!

I tried using The Grid instead. I posted the issue on another ticket. Still the same problem. Navigation on the Grid won’t work either. I’m wondering if its a bug.

I updated the secure note in case you want to look at it.

Hi there,

I replied to your other thread, let’s discuss it there :slight_smile:

Thanks!