Buddypress menu login logout

Hi there,

I set up buddypress and bbpress with X theme. However, I have problems with some settings.
For the menu, It does not make sense to have “Activate your account” visible to guests. It should only show “register” and “login”. The same goes with logged in users. I found in some videos that there are such settings in the menu, but I couldn’t find them.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi there,

Unfortunately, I am not sure which section you are talking about. Is it on the dashboard or the front end of the website. If it is the front end please give us the detailed information and URL to follow up.

By the way, our theme does not change the functionality of the BuddyPress and BBPress. Only the design. We can not help you change the functionality of the plugin, but if you want to just change the wording you can install the Child Theme and use the code given in the last part of this article to change the wording.

If needed you can use the Secure Note to give us the URL or the login information.

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply. I just figured out that I need to check BuddyPress from the “Show screen options” . The issue is resolved.

Glad that you have managed to fix the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.