BuddyPress looks strange with Pro

Hi,
when I have installed Buddypress with Pro and created a member page (without direct buddypress to that), the page looks alright when created in PRO. But as soon I direct buddypress to that site it looks like this:

The header disappear and the whole page looks strange.
Using latest version of pro and buddypress

Hey @rms_webpsykologen,

I’m sorry but I don’t understand by “without direct buddypress to that”. Would you mind providing more specific details or the exact steps so we can replicate the setup in our test sites? Also provide the URL of the problem page and if login is required, please give us WordPress Admin access in a Secure Note.

Please also ensure that you have assigned your Members page to your Header.

Thanks.

I mean that the page is set up correct when I don´t direct BuddyPress “member” to the page. It looks fine as an ordinary PRO page. The page has a correct Pro header, No container and Pro footer. When I then direct the same page as a member page for Buddy press everything will be overridden and looks terrible as shown.
What else setting should I do?

I also have now downgraded to bp 2.9.3 but no difference

Hello There,

When a custom header is assigned to a normal page it displays. When the page is assigned as the BuddyPress members page, custom header builder has no longer access to it as Buddypress takes over. It is best that you set up the custom header as the global header so that when BuddyPress takes over the page asssigned as the members page, it will display your desired custom header.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, it now works

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.