Broken WooCommerce Checkouts Since Update

There are severe styling issues with WooCommerce Checkout in the new 3.x versions of Pro. All 50+ of the checkouts I run with this theme broke after update. Please advise ASAP.

Hey Matt,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked some of your site urls. I’ve noticed that there are caching plugins installed. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Yes - I have cleared all cache, attempted in multiple browsers, incognito windows, etc… Please advise ASAP.

Hey Matt,

If clearing the caches is not helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.