Broken Video Embeds On front End - Showing On Backend

Hi,

Just recentlly the video embeds on this site > https://www.cheekofit.co.uk/ have stopped working.

The homepage has a Youtube video in the sidebar and a vimeo video in the feature area lower down.

I haven’t changed, checked the server side caching, flushed DNS, cache, browser and even tried re-adding the embeds to the page and still they won’t show up.

They are showing on the back end in cornerstone just fine.

Site and all plugins have been updated to latest versions as of today and that didn’t fix it either.

Any thoughts?

Dan

Hi Dan,

I checked and I can see that the embed codes are not rendering on the front end.

Have you tried testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that doesn’t help, please provide wordpress admin login in Secure Note

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks, I tried the plugin deactivation test and I couldn’t seem to get this issue fixed

If you want to do some more rigorous testing, I’m happy to set up a staging version for you, just let me know

I’ve added credentials in a secure note.

Cheers

Dan

Hi there,

Thank you for your login information. The first thing that I did was to go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button:

Then I went to the homepage using the Cornerstone and simply saved the page.

I checked the page with Google Chrome browser and it shows both the Youtube video on the right side and the Vimeo video at the end of the page.

Please clear your browser cache or check the website with another machine.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.