Broken accordions and menus

All my accordions are locked in the open position. I tried also to replace one with a new (not classic) accordion. Same result. I have tried to inactivate most extensions, without result. Also temporarily erased all global JS and CSS without any change to this issue. I would be happy to let you login to our WP account if you can help us sort this out.

On top of that, the menu position is wrong. When scrolling the page, its content is visible in a small space above the menu bar. Please help; the page looks completely broken as of now.

Hi Kalle,

Thank you for writing in, I checked both of your site that is associated on your account and I found both to have an incompatible version of X and Cornerstone, please update your X and Cornerstone to the latest version (X 6.4.6 / CS 3.4.6)

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Cheers!

Thank you. That fixed the problem. So you can see withiut logging in which versions of X and CS we use?

Hi Kalle,

When you load your website in a browser, right click and open the Inspect tab on Chrome (If on Firefox, it would be Inspect element).

Then when you inspect body tag, you should see information such as X theme version and Cornerstone plugin version.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.