Breadcrumbs for rtl

hi
please help fix the breadcrumbs alignment to fit RTL as shown in the screenshot
the parent (currently colored in green) should be on the right and the child page should be on left
page link

Hi, there,

The breadcrumb is inheriting direction: rtl; directive from the parent. You can adjust this behavior using a custom CSS on your theme options as the following:

.x-breadcrumbs {
    direction: ltr;
}

Hope it helps!

HI sorry but this doesn’t work .
what your code does is move the home page icon (the house) to the left. which is wrong.
please look at the screen shot i provided.
the house icon is correct it should stay aligned to the right
but then following that to the leftthe breadcrumb path has a parent page (colored in green) and the current location (colored in black)
they are positioned wrong and should be fliped.
it should go like this. house icon on right then to its left parent page in green then to its left current location in black.
hope you understand

Amir

Howdy @caspiton,

Thanks for writing back and sorry for the confusion previously. I went in to my local development installation to ensure that this is working properly, and everything appears to be showing up in the proper order for both RTL and LTR text directions. I created a pathway for a deeply nested page, which goes:

Home → About → Team → Management → Corporate

So in reverse, that should appear as:

Corporate ← Management ← Team ← About ← Home

Here is the screenshot of my live site’s breadcrumbs using LTR:

And here is the screenshot of my live site’s breadcrumbs using RTL:

As you can see, the breadcrumbs are outputting in their proper order utilizing the stock theme. I noticed that you have a child theme active on your website, have you by any chance made some updates to the breadcrumbs, either in styling them differently, or perhaps overwriting some of the functionality with how they appear? Have you modified a function that renders the breadcrumbs, or perhaps a view that contains them? If so, I would first start there and try removing any modifications you’ve made to your breadcrumbs, and you should find that they return to their proper order.

If you haven’t made any modifications to your breadcrumbs or you have done so and removing those modifications does not render your breadcrumbs properly, we will need you to provide us with the login credentials to your WordPress admin area as well as your FTP credentials so that we can take a closer look to help you diagnose what is going on (make sure to provide these in a Secure Note so that your credentials are hidden from public view).

All that being said, as you can see from the above photos, the breadcrumbs should be working properly with RTL enabled, so this is likely due to something going on with your installation that you have customized. Hopefully this helps to point you in the right direction.

Cheers!

i haven’t made any changes to the breadcrumbs and i would be very happy if you can take a deeper look into this.
here is the login details

Your still using X 5.1.1. The Breadcrumbs has been improved in X version 5.2.0 so you need to upgrade to the latest version. @kory might also have used the latest version when he tested. Please also update Cornerstone to avoid version incompatibility. Please backup your site and ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins.

Thanks.