Bounce in Menu and Lack of Sticky Animation

Hello. I spent a bit of time in help documentation and on youtube trying to solve this and - failed. I have a hard bump when the content scrolls down and the sticky menu ‘takes over’. Also I was trying to find clear instructions on animating it into position, similar to how you have one of the demos but it is under a slider.

If you can help or direct me that would be great. https://dev.schoolsrule.org/contact/ has two contact forms on the page so I can see what I am working on. Thanks! Georgia

Hi there,

I checked the same case in my installation and the sticky functionality is smooth. I have only one bar. I just added the sticky functionality:

We need to check in more details regarding your case. It is possible that you get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality of the post to give you proper suggestion regarding the settings?

Thank you.

I do not see the secure note as one of the options at the bottom of the reply. Thank you.

Hi,

Please set trigger offset to zero

Thank you!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.