Bold text in chrom not bold

hi there,
only in chrome i do not see the bold text i use in the v2 text-element based on a template.
could you please check if this is a bug?
thanks a lot! kai

Hey There,

Thanks for posting in! To help you better with this issue, could you please provide the url of the page where we can find the bold text so that we can investigate?

Thank you in advance.

please have a second look into the secure noteā€¦

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, those lines are bold because those are wrap inside a <strong> tag:

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

yes. i did this :wink:
my problem is that chrome (latest version on macOS 10.12.6) is not showing bold text. just the normal weight. other browsers do show the bold text lines.
thanks. kai

Hi Kai,

Try to clear your browser cache then check again.

Thanks

i do this quite often anyhow. did it again. nothing changed.
this problem ist a little older. i had this mentioned before here in the forum.
thanks. kai

Hello Kai.

I have checked your page on Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer and it looks identical on all browser.

The font-weight weight is correct and not bold as you see on your end.

Please test in a different computer so we can check if it is not isolated to your installation.

Thank you

hi joao, this is getting very confusing now. please re-read the conversation here to understand what this is all about. thanks! kai

Hi There,

I Noticed this questions was already replied on another thread by Rad.

Please avoid double trheads about the same issue.

If you still have questions, let`s focus on your other thread.

Thank you

sorry joao, i am pretty confused with all the problems i am having and having so many topics to track. i have no idea how this confusion started. i definitely was not my intention. i try to have on topic for one issue. best regards, kai

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.