Boght x but got pro and wanna go back to x

Hello last january I bought what I thought was an x licence and could not build the page till now… NOw that I wanna buld it I see it is a PRO… Is there a way to bo back to Xtheme and if needed then come back to the pro… / but I think I wanna keep it int the x theme… ??? / Since IM not a pro I wanna acces all the content of the stack I wanna design on. Thans… for your time

Hi @patrobles,

Thank you for writing in, X To Pro Conversion is possible but not the other way around.

Please clarify what do you mean “acces all the content of the stack”, PRO does not mean it’s for Professionals only, anyone can use PRO as if it is X.

The only features that have in PRO but not on X, is the Header and Footer Builders which is optional to use, and if you don’t use it you’ll have the standard header same as the X.

Although PRO has no demo importing, PRO has the Design Cloud a library of templates that you can import to your site and use it throughout your site (pages, header, footer).

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.