Blurry image in Woocommerce

Hi,

I cant find this menu in Woocommerce:

Please go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Display and under Product Images, change the Catalog images’ size. Remember to regenerate your images after that.

I can just see the thumbnail photo.

My Single Product image is blurry, and it looks good when I hoover for the Zoom.

Why cant I see the menu?

https://superlighter.no/produkt/star-wars-usb-lighter/

Hi,

Please see screenshot

If you can’t see those settings, you can add the code below in your child theme’s functions.php file

// Woocommerce Plugin Settings
// =============================================================================
function x_woocommerce_donot_remove_plugin_setting(){
if ( ! is_admin() ) {
return;
}
remove_filter( 'woocommerce_product_settings', 'x_woocommerce_remove_plugin_settings', 10 );
}
add_action('init', 'x_woocommerce_donot_remove_plugin_setting');
// =============================================================================

Hope that helps

Hi,

Thanks, the snippet allowed the options to be visible.
Anyways, my woocommerce single product page images har still blurry. I have cleared the cache, and also tried other brower.

Hi there,

I checked your website and it seems that a plugin called WooThumbs is blocking the way. Please kindly disable that plugin, set proper settings in the Woocommerce and use the regenerate thumbnails plugin to regenerate the sizes.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.