Blog post displaying two featured images

Hello there, I getting two featured images in my blog post. How to remove it?

And, how can I remove the word “The Blog” which below navigation bar? I have uploaded screenshots.
Thank you

">

Here is another screenshot:

Hello There,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Here the site URL: www.blogprimary.com
Thank you

Hi There,

It seems that you have added a separate image to your posts as well. If you only keeps the featured image section, that image should not appear.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks!

Here are the login details:
Thank you

Hi There,

Upon checking, you’re getting two images because you have one image in the post editor and also you have set a featured image (refer to the secure note section).

To edit the blog title, head over to Appearance -> Customize -> Renew -> Blog Options area. Refer (https://snag.gy/uVDrYd.jpg).

Thanks!

1 Like

When I remove featured, the blog post looks like in screenshot:

I want posts image on the homepage without removing the image from the post editor.

I have used other themes too, but I never had this issue, I was able to display post image on the homepage without adding a featured image.
Is there any setting where I can do these things?
Thank you

Hi There,

Instead of removing the featured image, you can add this custom CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.single-post .entry-featured {
    display: none;
}
1 Like

It worked, thank you.

You’re welcome.

Hi, one more thing. The Adsense code on the sidebar was working with another theme, but with X theme it is not working. I have added the code in the Main Sidebar.

Thank you

Hi there,

Please kindly use the Sidebar functionality of the theme to add the code. You can use a Widget such as the Text Widget to add the Adsense code. For more information on sidebars kindly read the article below:

Also, I would suggest that you open up a new thread for each new questions, it will help us to give you a better answer and other customers to find the information better in the forum.

Thank you.

1 Like

Ok, thank you

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like