Blog Page not opening... Keeps loading

Hello,
Am using the cornerstone and X theme for my website www.dentalbusinessmasters.com

On my blog page, www.dentalbusinessmasters.com/blog , Somehow when I select the Masonry Style in the Customise Section, the blog content just keeps loading,

… but is opening fine when the style selected is Standard.

Can you please help solve this problem?
Many Thanks!

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi There,

Would mind adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

You can add it before the line

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Let us know how it goes.

If that does not work, please turn off all third party plugins and test it again,

If it still does not work, please provide your login credentials so we can take a closer look,.

Thanks

Thank you for your reply.

Have done that but it still doesn’t help. I use Hostgator for hosting my website, so went to the file folder there and added the 2 lines.

Have updated Cornerstone as well as suggested, but it still is not working.

It is only when I choose the Masonry Style, it doesn’t show. So have shifted to the Standard style for now for the posts.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!