Blog page messed up after latest update

Hello, our blog page is totally screwed up after we updated the latest release, and I can’t even figure out how to edit it. Any help? Thanks! Link: https://zatomarketing.com/blog/

Hi @PPCKirk,

It seems a caching issue. From the frontend it says you still have X 6.2.5 and Cornerstone 3.5.5. Please try to clear site cache and CDN cache. If the issue persists, disable minification then clear cache again. Check again after this. We need to make sure that you are minifying the latest content.

Let us know how this goes.

Thanks Lely, I tested those steps: clearing cache and CDN cache, disabling minification, and clearing cache again and I’m still having the same issues. Any other suggestions?

Hello @PPCKirk,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Have you rolled back the changes to previous version of X Theme and Cornerstone as I see website using X 6.2.5 and Cornerstone 3.5.5? Having said that I still see blog page having issues.

Please confirm about X Theme and Cornerstone version. I also suggest you to update to latest release by following our theme and plugin update guide. Once you update the cache please clear W3 total plugin cache.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.