Blog page formatting issue

My blog page seems to lead a life of its own and no longer wants to be 3-column masonry dispite customizer settings.

Also, I needed to set the blog height in CSS, otherwise the blog page got zero height.

Wondering what could be the cause, the test site is OK.

Hello There,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.

2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.

3. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode:
    https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

6. Activate the parent theme to check if the issues have gone or NOT.

Thank you.

1. check - not the issue
  2. check - not the issue
  3. check - not the issue
  4. the staging site has the same plugins so haven’t do this yet
    5-6) will do when I have a maintenance break for some other reason

Hey @mrboats,

You’re missing some stack and inline generated CSS. This is commonly a result of customization and / or optimization. Please give us access to your staging server so we could check the parent theme if it’s causing the issue.

Thanks.

Just chipping in to keep this one alive. The problem is that I don’t have the issue on the staging server so trying to figure out what causes the problem.

Hi @mrboats,

In this case, would you mind sharing us the admin credential of your live and staging site so we could compare both setup.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.