Blog Page and Blog Post

Hi There,

You have two posts just and both are saved as a draft not published.

Please publish your posts in order to work as you expect.

Thank you

Thank you! Just published them and added the grid shortcode to the page and now there is an error message.

Could you please take a look? Thanks a lot

Hello there,

The pages are working fine on our end. Please your browser cache and let us know how it goes.

If the error still shows, please clarify if this is happening to the 2 posts you’re referring, or if it is on another page so we can check further.

Thank you.

Hi there,

It’s on the blog page- Not the posts page.

https://foodmesh.ca/blog-page/

An error shows when I add the shortcode of essential grid to the raw content element on the page.

What I am trying to do - is to use a normal/standard page as my blog page so that I can customize it on cornerstone without having to edit the php template.

And I want to add the shortcode of essential grid on the blog page but it doesn’t
seem to be working (error message shown above).

Hello There,

There is a fatal error in your blog page. Could you please enable the debug mode so that we will know what has caused this fatal error? You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding
define( 'WP_DEBUG' , true ); just above /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ For example:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should have some error output describing the issue in more detail.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi there! Just turned on debugging. The page seems to be working but the essential grid is not showing

These are the error messages…I am not sure if they are relevant?

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PROTO in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-config.php on line 118

Notice: Constant WP_POST_REVISIONS already defined in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-config.php on line 137

Notice: Constant EMPTY_TRASH_DAYS already defined in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-config.php on line 138

Seems like essential grid exhausted the memory size? How do I go about making it work? Please and thanks

[

Hi There,

You can try increasing your PHP memory limit manually by following the guide provided here.

If none of the methods work, please contact your hosting support and ask how you can increase the PHP memory_limit effectively.

Thanks,

Hi there,

One more question!

What is the recommended specs for the server?
Our cloud server setup is an AWS EC2 t2.micro instance with 1 vCPU and 1 GB RAM. Is this enough to run X theme with concurrent users?

Hi There,

Yes, that is more than enough. But here’s the thing, your site’s PHP Memory Limit is only 256M (see Dashboard > WP-ServerInfo) but you have plenty of plugins running which also use resources, so it is very feasible that you’ll reach the Memory Limit which is basically the error you showed above. Follow the guide I’ve link above and see if you can increase your memory limit to 512.

Cheers!

Thank you so much! I have increased the php limit but the essential grid is still not showing on the blog-page (https://foodmesh.ca/blog-page/). Any idea?

Hi,

It’s still showing as 256.

Please contact your host and request to increase your memory limit to at least 512

Thanks

Hi there! We finally managed to increase the limit properly but the essential grid is still not showing…

Not sure what I need to adjust. Please help.

Hi there,

Been testing it too, no cache, no javascript error, no internal error and it still won’t display. Perhaps, it’s not because of memory limit. Would you mind providing your FTP login credentials in a secure note?

Thanks!

I have sent it in a secure note!

Hi there,

We don’t handle issues through emails and it’s not secured so we have to limit our conversation just here the forum. You may provide the password and username, or provide your pem and ppk files through secured file hosting and provide it the download URL here.

If you’re not comfortable providing them here, then please provide the latest error logs you’re currently getting. And if possible, is it okay if I disable all the plugins? I just need to test it without them and may take-down (There are errors originating from google tags and chat.), can’t do that without your permission since it’s live.

Thanks!

Sure. Just sent you the links in secure note. You can disable the plugins in the copy site that I provided the credentials for.

Hi there,

I could not access the FTP unfortunately, But I access your dashboard and added a test blog post and a test Essential Grid and a test page to show that grid.

The result is in the Secure Note and it is working ok. Please double check the settings of the Grid that you added or simply add a new one.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.