Blog options: 3 columns & Title

Blog layout

Hello, My site link is attached.

Summary

http://inlign.strongerbranch.com/blog/

I am trying to change the layout of my blog posts to masonry 3 columns - however after editing this in the blog options, my site still shows the blog posts as 1 column. How am I able to edit this and also the blog heading?

Thanks.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Please check your theme option -> Blog for below setting as in the screenshot.

if you have done this and that doesn’t help please check the following.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.
  2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

In case the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Thanks.

• I have updated all the theme files
  • I have flushed my cache
  • I have deactivated all plugins
  • I have renamed the .htaccess file
  • I attempted to change the wp-config file, but I kept corrupting it.

After attempting the above, the problem still persists.

Below are my WordPress sign in details:

Hello @dozingquinn,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Can you please confirm the login details as I am getting error message (please see secure note) upon entering the credentials?

Having said that, never share login details in public. Always use secure note feature to share sensitive information like login details so that the information is in between you and Themeco staff. I have moved the login details into secure note.

Thanks.

Apologies, my mistake - I didn’t assign an email - so the user wasn’t created. See updated details below:

Summary

Hi There @dozingquinn

Thank you for providing the correct information. Upon investigating this issue further, I found that your htaccess file causing this issue. I have regenerated permalink settings under Settings -> Permalinks section and your issue resolved.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks so much for your help. I thought I tried that, but mustn’t have done it correctly.

You’re a star!

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.