Blog (One Page) need post content to show

Hello,

I would like all my blog posts to display one after another on one page for continued reading.

I toggled on the Full Post Content on Index under X > Theme Options > Blog > Content.

However, when one goes to the blog page to see all of the posts, it only displays a post title, one has to click on that post title which then navigates to that blog post on another page. Currently, there is only one post.

How to get all posts content to show on the Blog page (not just each post title)?

Hi @RocktheHouse1876,

Thanks for posting in! Regretfully we cannot log in to your site. We cannot find the WP login url. It only redirect us to an Error 404 page.

If you have set the Full Post Content option already, the post items should display in your blog index. When only the post titles display in the blog index, there could be a custom css that hides away the content are. Could you please provide us your custom css you may have added so that we can check it?

Thank you in advance.

Hello, thank you for your reply. There is no custom css for this. Would you be able to check again with login?

Hello @RocktheHouse1876,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked the website and don’t see any issues with the Theme settings. However, problem you are is quite odd though. I tried changing the layout under Theme Options panel and turning off the full post on the blog page to see if excerpt is showing, but the excerpt is also not displaying. In that regards, please try out following:

1. I see that there’s update available for X Theme and Cornerstone as your are using old version, please update X and Cornerstone and see how it goes.

In case after updating X and Cornerstone problem is still there then please give us the access to FTP in secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Just updated X theme and Cornerstone and the issue is still hanging around. Please find my FTP info requested. Would you be able to check-in

Hello @RocktheHouse1876,

Thank you for providing the necessary information. After several moments checking your site, I found out that the blog post content did not display because you have selected the incorrect Post Format.

I went ahead and set the post format to “Standard” and now your blog post content is displaying already.

Please check your site now.

Interesting! Thank you for solving the mystery, I was not aware that would prevent the one page blog posts!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.