Blog link in Mobile view menu doesn't work

Hi there,
My client has informed me that the Blog link in the mobile view menu doesn’t work properly.
Its a one page website with an additional page for the blog.
I’m using CORNERSTONE IN X Theme, so the standard Integrity menu.
All plugins have been updated.

Anyone know how to fix this please?

Many thanks

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Of course, here goes…

Hello Jay,

Thanks for providing the information. I have logged and inspected your site. The mobile menu items is not working because of the custom JS code that you have added. Please remove this JS code in the Theme Options > Global JS (http://prntscr.com/evswzb) or in the customizer, Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL Javascript

(function($){
  $('.x-navbar .x-nav-wrap.mobile a').on('touchend click', function(){
    $('.x-nav-wrap.mobile').toggleClass('in').css('height', 0);
    $('.x-btn-navbar').toggleClass('collapsed');
  });
})(jQuery);

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi RueNel,

Thanks for that. Its fixed the problem but now the menu stays open which means you have to click it more than once to close it. Do you have a fix for that please?

Kind regards

Hello There,

Well in that case, we will be using a JS code but modify your code to avoid any conflict. You can have something like this instead:

(function($){
  $('.x-navbar .x-nav-wrap.mobile a').on('touchend click', function(){
    $('.x-btn-navbar').trigger('click');
  });
})(jQuery);

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hi RueNel,

The results are perfect.
Thank you very much for your help!

Jay

You’re welcome.

Hi there, my own website has a similar problem.

See: www.testwing.com

This time i used X Theme Pro and used the X theme pro Header builder. It works perfectly in large screen view, but in mobile - particularly iPhone, none of the menu links work.
Is there a way you can fix this for me please?

kind regards

Hi again,

I checked your setup and you’re using an old version of Pro, please make sure to update theme and plugins to the latest version to avoid potential conflicts. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Let us know how this goes!

Hi Nabeel and thanks for the reply but it didn’t make any difference. I click on the mobile view burger and click on a link and the menu just pops back out of view.
Ive updated the theme and plugins and updated the stage site.

Any tips are greatly appreciated.

Regards

Jay

Hey Jay,

You’ve scripts in your Customizer that is preventing the mobile menu to work properly, try removing the scripts from Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit Global JavaScript and test the menu again.

Let us know if the issue persists!

Hi Nabber,
Thanks for your reply.
Ive removed the scripts from the customiser and now the Blog link works from the home page but the others only work from the Blog page.

Any thoughts?

Regards

jay

Hey there,

Thanks for the update! Menu is now working correctly it’s just the Navbar isn’t closing on click, to do this just add the following script in your Customizer:

jQuery(function($) {
    $('.hm6.x-menu-collapsed .x-anchor').on( "click touchend", function() {
setTimeout(function(){ $('.x-off-canvas-close').click(); }, 1000);
});
});

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.