Blog Header won't go away

Despite turning the blog header off, it still appears.

Also a Q: Does this setting change the CSS for this element (“technically this shouldn’t be here” in the attached image) to display:none or does it prevent the text from actually loading?

Hi Rob,

First Question:

You need to give us more context about the screenshot you gave, maybe it is not the single blog post and it is the archive., Also in the archive pages we have title and subtitle:

Second Question: The options do not use CSS to hide stuff, and use the PHP language to not render and load the part you set off.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

This is the homepage that I’m trying to alter. Does that change things?

Hi Rob,

No, it does not change things, what Christopher said above remains true.

This issue seems to be weird because at first, I was able to replicate the issue, Blog Header is showing even if I turned it off. But then after doing some testing, I can not reproduce the issue again. Try doing this:

Turn on the Blog Header then empty BLOG TITLE and BLOG SUBTITLE then turn it off again and saved. Then turn on the Blog Header again and fill BLOG TITLE and BLOG SUBTITLE then save.

Then check if the original issue still remains.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Let me know if I followed the directions here: https://youtu.be/GwbUg5ANgKU

Hi Rob,

Sorry that you’re having this issue, I can confirm this bug now and has already been reported on our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

For now, you can add the following custom CSS to Theme Options > CSS as a quick fix.

/*Hide BLOG HEADER*/
.blog .x-header-landmark {display: none;}

You can check our changelog page to monitor if an official fix is released for this bug.

Thank you for understanding,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.