Blockquote: what I write isn't central

Good morning,
I have a problem with the blockquote. When I write something and I put it inside blockquote, it isn’t in a central position, but up. What can I do in order to put what I write in a central position? Thank you very much.

Hi Patrizia,

I have checked a post on your site (see secure note for link) and the blockquote text content seems to be wrapped in a <p> tag and paragraphs have default bottom margin.

To override that and get rid of the bottom space, please add the class mbn to the <p> tag like this:

<blockquote>
     <p class="mbn" style="text-align: center;">Apri un profilo Facebook unicamente per iscriverti a gruppi letterari</p>
</blockquote>

Please check this link for more CSS Ready Classes available that you can use:

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much, Jade.
Can I to insert your instruction in X-> Theme Option -> CSS?
I’d like to have an instruction in order to change the position everytime I write something using blockquote, and not only for one case. Is it possible create something by default?
Thank you.

Thanks your instruction I have solved my problem. Thank you.
If there is a global instruction… Ok, or it’s good so.
Best regards

You’re always welcome!

What do you mean by global instruction? Those classes shared by Jade are already available on the theme, are ready to be use. Use it as needed.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.