Blank space at very bottom of website

Hi, I’m using PRO

I keep getting empty space below the footer, I designed a new footer from scratch and the black space keep being added to the bottom of the footer.

How can I remove it? is this a problem with PRO footer builder adding this space or some settings or CSS?

Thanks!

Do you have a link to your site?

Hi there,

Please try to add this in the custom CSS:

body {
    overflow: hidden;
}

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Works great, thanks!

One more issue I just noticed. If you scroll down all the way until you can’ scroll no more, and you have over “Account” from the navbar, the dropdown should show up but it doesn’t, why? While if you hover over “Resources”, submenu will show up.
“Account” and “Resources” are custom links that leads nowhere

Hi,

To fix it, you can add the code below in Custom CSS

.x-colophon .menu-item-has-children menu-item-328 .sub-menu.x-dropdown.x-active {
       top: auto !important;
       bottom: 35px !important;
}

Hope that helps.

Hey, this didn’t work. Scroll down all the way till the end, try hovering overt Account or About and the submenu won’t appear.

Account and the rest of the top level parent menus display their submenu.

About does not.

I removed the Grid in the developer tools though and it displayed so the Grid is preventing it from showing up.

I could not replicate this in my test site. Would you mind doing the following steps:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

Thanks.