Blank inespector when I try to edit sections

Example here: https://imgur.com/a/YxoXP
So When I click on sections or I click on the inspect button in the layout menu I just get a blank page. New to x theme and wordpress in general but have set up on two different computers with xampp and have the same problem on both of them.

Would you mind posting login credentials in a secure note? I’ve not seen this happen before so it would help to see it in action on your site directly. Thanks!

Hello like I said I am working on localhost with xampp so you can’t access the site, I have uploaded a video of the error, here you can see that I can’t edit the section or the normal text but only the classic text not sure if that is normal. I have tried installing wordpress from scratch on another computer and I get the same error no matter what demo I use or if I don’t use ad demo at all. I can find a way to host the site and give you the credentials if you want but I am guessing this has to be a problem with xampp .

Hi There,

Thank you for the screencast, you are having the same issue as the guys here, its a bug with Cornerstone on PHP 7.2, this has been marked as Fixed on our issue tracker. Try updating to the latest version X 6.0.0 and Cornerstone 3.0.0.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Updating X to 6.0.0 seems to have done the trick. Thanks for the quick support.

Glad to hear it,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.