Black lines under portfolio items

Hello there,

We are experiencing a bug on one of our pages that appears to display black lines. We have looked into this but cannot find the culprit. Please assist, thank you!

Browsers/Devices tested: Chrome/Safari/Firefox on Windows 64bit and MacBook Pro 2015

*Bug was not detected on Safari or Firefox

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I know which Windows and MacOS version you’re testing it with? I checked it on Windows 10 and Mojave 10.14 and there is no black lines when viewed on chrome browser.

And please provide a screenshot of what you’re seeing.

Thanks!

Of course.

Mac OS: Mojave 10.14
Windows: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 18362) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)

Hey @owaves,

I see the issue. This is not a bug though as it’s coming from your child theme custom CSS. Please contact your web developer to fix the issue.

Alternatively, you can try using one of the bundled grid plugins to display your posts. Please see the items below:

Thank you for understanding.

Hello,

Would you kindly point us to the line where the CSS is used? We cannot find it in our source code. Thank you.

Hey @owaves,

I’m sorry but I could not see it also. I know though that it’s your custom CSS because:

1. It’s not the design offered by our theme
  2. The issue’s gone when I switched to the parent theme.

Investigating this further would mean spending development time on custom CSS and that is outside the scope of our support. That is only reserved for enterprise projects.

Thank you for understanding.

Hello,

We were able to resolve the issue. Thank you.

Glad you sorted things out,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.